Monday, February 1, 2010

Youth 68 Henson -tribeca -92nd -92y -tickets -screening -cube -92ytribeca -esopus -excerpts -award-winning -publicly I Can I Make It To SDSU With My Grades?

I can I make it to SDSU with my grades? - youth 68 henson -tribeca -92nd -92y -tickets -screening -cube -92ytribeca -esopus -excerpts -award-winning -publicly

Total Average 3.68
10. 1st Grade Sem: 3.4 EMW 2nd: 3.4
11. 1st Grade Week: 3.87 EMW 2nd: 4.00
I take things reg UC Requirement
Additional documents:
4 clubs (FCCLA, Red Cross, kiwin, ecology)
Work
Martial Arts
Buddhist Youth Federation (9 years)

1 comment:

|~RKQS12... said...

What SA score? Here is a list of eligible students in my school) is in the Bay Area (near San Francisco:

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s51/R ...

Green means that you accept and "X refuse" to. Blue is postponed.

SDSU has so many good grades and SAT score is influenced commanders a necessity.

Good luck to you!

Post a Comment