Friday, February 5, 2010

What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen With Genital Warts Hpv, Genital Warts. I Was Blind To All Of This..?

Hpv, genital warts. I was blind to all of this..? - what is the worst thing that can happen with genital warts

This is very important .. I just want people to think you could answer my questions, please read this. And believe me, in the process of going through insurance after discontinuation of the new school, so I go to the doctor as soon as possible. As immature as it about 2 ½ years .. maybe a little longer than third in my sexual partners. I was 17 years and not think of everything, most of them my friends know, but never waited long enough to know who they were .. I remember the development of bumps in the genital area .. I heard about sex and said to say a single word. I knew something was wrong with me, but I've never been to a gynecologist, my mother was so strict ... I have a quiet .. One can probably happened less than a year, until they gradually .. In May 2009 I had my first gyno appointment, 19 years. My father and I came back abnormal was expected that for the screening of cancer, returning what to do. About a week before I took my parents insurance since I quit school. I read a couple of girls talking about this thing and has not yet grasped the seriousness of thea situation that I in my hands .. I've never heard of it, I was immature about the situation. I would guess it was only in the know genital warts, as they are so long ... Chances are that I am, which means that you probably have a virus or HPV in me? And if so, I have long .. What are the chances that the form has deteriorated? Cancer? Thank you ...

5 comments:

Beetle in a Box said...

Sounds like you have genital warts, caused by a low-risk strain of HPV. Abnormal Pap smear may be caused by high-risk strains of HPV that can, in some cases cause cancer. Since you have had an abnormal Pap smear, should a test have a high risk HPV and monitoring.

An abnormal Pap smear means that certain cells of the cervix, which is strange. This could precancerous changes first. Fortunately, cancer of the cervix is slow progress, so that it can be collected during the investigation and treatment.

You need a monitor for HPV testing. If negative, your doctor will probably just another Pap test rates within a year. If it is positive, you may need additional procedures are done.

This is the kind of thing to be careful, even if you do not have health insurance. For several months, since their abnormal Pap smear in the case of precancerous changes, which probably is not much time to run, so no panic, no, that's been waiting too long. But not toMight be heading back to the Pronto physician (family planning or STD clinic in a position at a lower price for the appointment to see) when you get back on their parents insurance or pay out of pocket (see Costs of time and see whether a discount for uninsured patients do). Hopefully it was just an abnormal smear without high-risk HPV, and only the money, but they are much quieter.

mama_say... said...

It is not possible, anyone can diagnose your condition NOW. HPV is a possibility, it is herpes, but even if this is not the case, genital warts can be very serious. Go back to the test as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the less likely it is to be treated effectively if they are cancer.

Heather said...

They should HPV vaccine Gardisil. Since you already have HPV, it is especially important now to prevent your chances of developing into something worse (cancer of the cervix) to ... You should try an organization like Planned Parenthood or something. They can help you that are affordable and health care for women.

Joe said...

Try it here. http://www.stdfriends.com/STD-Forums/

loves christmas lights said...

I thought I could be wrong, but I found a Pap smear is a screening, and it is very common to have to repeat the test may be many factors that false false information, I think that's what I read in the past, said.
The bumb would like fear, but can also be something else. If not there when the doctor examines you do not know if it is diagnosed, if not, what you give me the strength to have during the visit that question be? Go to the local health department, has an area of infectious diseases that you can help for free. It is important that you know and believe me hun, your not the only one who can not listen to easily, as people admit it, there's more than likely that some people that you know you that you do not speak. This is something that only happens exactly as you describe people, in many people. At least it instead pregnant with a chance of this was true, it is necessary to something in life, before reaching a family too?
Be careful, you're not alone, and guys should always use that protection and the SPEMan in his social life than can one years after the data is taken seriously, you share what you do not need to make this announcment for all, that is, the date and, if the dream that they are not too sensitive to health problems. ID is not a person at a time when the company, its very sad, and probably in most companies, if you have something in the minority. I wish you all the best.

Post a Comment