Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Anxiety Temporary Hearing Loss Could It Have Been My Anxiety? Anyone Else Had This?

Could it have been my anxiety? anyone else had this? - anxiety temporary hearing loss

Okay, so a few years ago my anxiety was very bad, I could not even go to school i panic attacks all the time! but if it happened, I started to hear voices and fainting. I spend no reason. when my anxiety started to start things better, better. Has anyone else had this? or had something temporary? The past two years, since I had problems. I have not had a panic attack in the last 10 months. I used at least twice a week.

2 comments:

Seabear said...

Only when I go to the doctor, but could be a phase.
When I am 13, I was super paranoid about everything, but not beyond.

So make sure you check that.

~~Birdy~... said...

WOW gone? You should have a rating.

Votes are hallucinations

Post a Comment