Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Upconverting Dvd Optical Why Does My KOSS Dvd Player/Surround Sound System Not Have Any Sound When I Hook Up Coaxial Audio?

Why does my KOSS Dvd Player/Surround Sound System not have any sound when I hook up Coaxial Audio? - upconverting dvd optical

Hello, I have a version 5.1 KOSS KS2117 DVD / surround sound. I recently got an HD-PVR and HDTV, so I wanted to improve my sound typical of analog audio cable (red) and white. So I went to thought coaxial audio cable, it was found to buy.

My HDPVR has a digital audio output (coaxial is because there is also an optical audio). My new 1080p upscaling DVD player has a coaxial digital outputs. I tried both linked to "on my Koss coaxial system, and I can not spit DVD player no sound. I tried the KOSS to Aux 1, Aux 2 is set, and the DVD mode. Nothing. I think nothing in the configuration KOSS well. KOSS The menu lists in the Democratic Republic of Congo (energy), and a digital output (Dolby Digitaltal and DTS, both of which are selected).

Why do not they? What am I missing?

1 comment:

SgtPeppe... said...

Check your receiver. You need to define a digital input and then get the shots.

Post a Comment