Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Church Program Thank You Wording Is A Wedding Program Only For Church Weddings?

Is a wedding program only for church weddings? - church program thank you wording

I'm getting married in July in a garden. I want to make a program of "marriage", but I did not know how the traditional styles, because our marriage is so simple. I want more of a welcome and thank a scroll-style, delivered during the ceremony. Does anybody know where I can find sample text and this is not "proper netiquette?

5 comments:

esociali... said...

Of course you can always program. A program is good for a ceremony, where guests can sit. It is good to read something while waiting for the start of the ceremony.
I always recommend that all names of people in the wedding party and their functions, names of parents, and then have a good word for the bride and groom.
Enjoy your wedding!

Angie P. said...

It's your wedding and you can do more things to meet your needs, including wedding adapt program.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

alltheex... said...

I had a friend ask me the same question. I have accepted the written on scrolls and thanks for the wedding of Serveral. This is an excellent idea. Thermograph Tatex I share all my printing for my consulting firm. You can contact me directly if you wish, or you can contact a local bridal shop too. Many of them are the books you choose what you want and just order.
Good luck and blessings.

wmp55 said...

Make it say what you want. It's your day.

Princess Buttercup said...

I think it's a great idea! I hope you find what you are looking for! :)

Post a Comment