Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fleshy Knuckle Wart There's A Circular Bump On The Knuckle Of My Thumb But I Have No Idea What It Is. (picture Shown)?

There's a circular bump on the knuckle of my thumb but I have no idea what it is. (picture shown)? - fleshy knuckle wart

Photos: (close-up ... can have serious consequences for some)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/t view ...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/t another view from above ...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/t side view ...

Some descriptions:
- Non itchy
- Fleshy
- It seems that in the pus? Not sure. It seems pretty clear.
- A Perfect Circle
- Top of the race is flat and not rounded up when you look at the page.
- A slight pain when I pushed, and only when it is pressed.
- Rosenrot
- A slightly dry skin at first, but not hot
- No extension (until now)
- Has been put on the thumb for 2 ½ weeks and has not changed the way in the past week and a half.

What is it? I do not think it & #039; wart SA. I had a wart before, and it does not look like it. But not all warts are the same so I could be wrong. It could be herpes? I have no idea!

I waited to go on them, so I have not seen a doctor. My friends say it looks like a wart, but do not touch on the event that spread.

5 comments:

zitdr_02 said...

Thanx for the pix. Not look like a wart, but it appears fleshy papule with a central core that appears, would suspect it is a solitary molluscum contagiosum. I saw the first time, it seemed kind of soft, so my original idea was a mucous cyst. Neither is dangerous, but if it is a shell that has the potential to spread. When a mucous cyst, you should drain your dermatologist.

Chase said...

I'm willing to bet it is a wart.

A couple of inches or seconds could grow. What will the next time the pain you are trying to hitchhike.

Sarah said...

It looks like a spider bite a single species, you must go to the doctor and get an immediate prescription. Who looks very painful!

hobo said...

This could be a grain.

its me said...

I think it is a must or a bust, spider should seek medical attention .....

Post a Comment