Monday, February 22, 2010

Wachovia Business Checks Take Long To Clear Is Two Days Enough For A Bank To Clear My Check Deposit?

Is two days enough for a bank to clear my check deposit? - wachovia business checks take long to clear

For those who knows or is in the business district, financial institutions, to appreciate today is Monday 4/28/08, I went to a check that was deposited in my account I wrote for Bank of America. The paying bank is the bank, Wachovia, in fact, is located directly across from my bank. I deposited the check in the amount of $ 800.00, and the cashier told me I had a charge of 2 days on him, so that the funds are available after 5pm on 4/30/08. I wonder if this is a time for review so that we know that once you can use the money (if any), can I be sure, not as an unpaid or two, then returns would pay the fees. I called customer service the bank, who said that sometimescould be more than 3 days to delete it, because it is by the Fed over and pay the bank and back to my bank. Sometimes, the bank must give me the money first, if it takes longer than 4/30/08 5pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment