Monday, January 25, 2010

Tv Free Male Is My Rabbit Trying To Tell Me Something By Peeing On My Sofa?

Is my rabbit trying to tell me something by peeing on my sofa? - tv free male

I have a rabbit neutered 3 years for which most of the litterbox-trained. I have had since September. Over the last 2 weeks has peed on my couch in my 3 times. I do not know what's wrong with him. They move freely to return to their young, but jumping on the couch while I sit in front of the TV and just pee. Just pick it up and put it in his litter, but apparently did not understand the situation. What should I do?

4 comments:

Colette said...

I suppose it could be one of 3 things:

1) has marked its territory (although they neutralized with him) I think it is very unlikely.

Loss of 2) control of bladder function may mean that you are ill. If you think you're sick, you should take him to the vet.

3) You can too much freedom and not have enough litterbox. Meaning: You may need to reduce the size of your roaming area until you are sure you can under the appropriate beds and gradually increase their freedom if he did not throw OK. This is a good site on litterbox training:
http://www.rabbit.org/chapters/san-diego ...

These are my guesses ... I would try to "rehabilitation" (your first holiday, provided they do not believe it), a health problem. If nothing works, if it does not affect their relationships with their vacation, maybe the sofa should be off limits for him. Perhaps he sees his sofa as another litter? Know the only way to deodorize as something that is the smell of a rabbit to use vinegar.

Good luck!

sandy e said...

my cat has begun, I am curious.

JennyBab... said...

My holiday is litterbox training .. But when my sister brings more than a holiday, he pees on the couch, where the other rabbits SA

I think it is .... just do a territorial (and my vacation was neutralized for some time.)

I can not leave it on the couch more.

Ashley said...

It begins when an animal is trained to urinate in other places, there is the possibility of an infection of the urinary tract and urinary tract infections. Due to the fact that they are uncomfortable, they do not hold the bladder and use the bathroom in strange places.

Post a Comment