Sunday, January 3, 2010

Black Suit Purple Tie How Would A Black Suit Look With A Black Tie And A Light Purple Shirt? Or Does My Tie HAVE To Be Dark Purple?

How would a black suit look with a black tie and a light purple shirt? Or does my tie HAVE to be dark purple? - black suit purple tie

A light purple shirt with a black suit with black tie is good. The light purple color provides high contrast and complement to the black suit. A new look. A dark purple shirt would be too heavy for the future. A good choice:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, a black tie would be good. The color purple is a sufficient demand and sounds good to me. If it were a band of dark purple, the color too much confrontation.

Anonymous said...

That sounds damn good to me!

Anonymous said...

That sounds damn good to me!

Post a Comment