Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Contemporary Wall Mirrors Advice, Please? He's Always Turned On After Dancing, But Other Times It's Hard To Get It Up...?

Advice, please? He's always turned on after dancing, but other times it's hard to get it up...? - contemporary wall mirrors

Ok, well, I have a question ... My friend, Jason is 23 (including me), and we are both dancers. At home we have an extra bedroom into a kind of study ... Wood floors and mirrors from floor to ceiling, walls 2 ... We spend so much time to make it dance, individually and together. We have a lot of routines, as both have specialized in time, many of our routines, all of the emotional and sensual. As you can imagine, because our feelings into our routines are purely external and superficial, prone "Things happen according to our procedures a lot ... But it is rare ... After the dance, she is still very active .. . Why do you think that? Other times, but sometimes I feel that it is very difficult to escape. I'm wearing underwear, and start to kiss her, and it takes a long time, sometimes it is ... but when it happens I can not leave me. The quickest way is if we dance light ... But that's not always possible ... So, what other good ways to curb the fastest?

No comments:

Post a Comment