Friday, December 25, 2009

Anorexia Nervosa Images Anorexia Nervosa Or EDNOS?

Anorexia nervosa or EDNOS? - anorexia nervosa images

I have some of the characteristics of being anorexic. But I think I must be extremely thin and have no body image problems. I see myself as thin but not too thin. I have over 12 pounds in the last 3ish months. Now I'm 109 pounds and my height is) 5 '8 "(18 years, I know this is not healthy. I thought about eating a lot lately, and especially when j 'm hungry between meals or at Evening nothing to eat, especially because I'm lazy. I think it's not worth it I find something to eat. I scratched my teeth into food for money, because I do not let your lips touch the money. I'm also sick was almost every day in the last week or 2, I hardly ever my period (I went up to 7 months without success, but if I eat most of my reporting period). I think some of my nourishment, attention would want. For example, if You know that I do not eat enough, at least I hope I l lose weight if your doctor has sent me to an intensive outpatient careor something. If the mass, I hope that I weigh less, even though I know it's not healthy. Not deliberately trying to starve to lose weight, though. Also, I sometimes get depressed and went to the social workers for this. I see my social worker, probably early next week, every week and thinks the National Ambulatory Care (who, I was anorexic, but some people close to me that it is wrong) absolutely nothing. 2. Looking for an opinion (although I realize that an obvious diagnosis is not 100% accurate, if they have done over the internet).

No comments:

Post a Comment